[MlMt] Delay sending mails

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Fri May 6 15:25:48 EDT 2016

 From notes I made from the list...

## Delayed Send

As you probably know, MailMate has a “Send Later” feature. The plan
is to allow this to have a default value essentially providing you with
an “undo send”. For now, you can use this hidden preferences:

Turn it on

     defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelayEnabled -bool
YES

set the delay

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendMessageDelay -integer 180

The value is seconds (3 minutes in this case).

When a message is selected in the Drafts folder then you can cancel it
using “Message ▸ Cancel Send and Edit” (⌥⇧⌘D). The shortcut
is the usual send shortcut with an additional ⌥. The usual send
shortcut is bound to “Send Now” (⇧⌘D). In the composer window
you can override the “Send Later” value by holding down ⌥ as well.