[MlMt] CardDAV multi address book support?

Tue Mar 8 04:36:02 EST 2016

On 8 Mar 2016, at 5:56, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> BUT: Wouldn't be possible to make MailMate open BusyContacts instead
> of OS X's Contacts app, when searching for a contact from / within
> MailMate?

That's tricky since there is no such thing as a default address book
application. Well, there is an `addressbook:` URL scheme, but that seems
to be for Contacts only (in theory, BusyContacts could “steal” it
like MailMate does for `message:`, but I'm sure they would have done
that if it worked well).

Googling I found
[this](https://support.busymac.com/help/56235-busycontacts-url-handler#other).
BusyContacts supports a very similar URL scheme which should make it
relatively simple to do “Show in Contacts”. “Add to Contacts” is
a bit more tricky.

I'll note to look into it.