[MlMt] CardDAV multi address book support?

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Mon Mar 7 23:56:41 EST 2016

On 7 Mar 2016, at 21:35, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> I'm pretty sure BusyContacts can synchronize with a server and that
> Contacts can synchronize with the same server.

BusyContacts *synchronizes* with a server - I'm using it with my
contacts in iCloud.

BUT: Wouldn't be possible to make MailMate open BusyContacts instead of
OS X's Contacts app, when searching for a contact from / within
MailMate?

(it's a little like the question about making MailMate the default
mail-app, but now the other way around…)