[MlMt] CardDAV multi address book support?

Mon Mar 7 15:35:18 EST 2016

On 6 Mar 2016, at 17:59, Mike Brasch wrote:

> I just see, that BusyContacts seems to use its own Contacts store. If
> BusyMac provides an API for address lookup in BusyContacts, would you
> build it into Mailmate?

MailMate prefers emails stored in the cloud (IMAP) and I think it's best
if the same is true for contacts. I'm pretty sure BusyContacts can
synchronize with a server and that Contacts can synchronize with the
same server. If this doesn't work then I would prefer fixing that
instead of using another API.