[MlMt] Receiving "Bad Command Argument Error"

Thu Mar 3 11:12:42 EST 2016

On 3 Mar 2016, at 15:35, Jack Brannen wrote:

> This is my first time using a mail list so please redirect me if I'm
> doing things incorrectly.

It's perfect.

> I use and love Mailmate but am having trouble with error messages
> about some archive folders of mine.
>
> http://take.ms/Q5jNA

IMAP Exchange has some very primitive error messages. It essentially
just says `BAD` no matter what the problem is.

If you hold down ⇧ when you click “Retry” then MailMate generates
a log file of your retry attempt on the Desktop. You can send that to me
off list.

Also, you could try the latest beta of MailMate since I regularly add
workarounds for server bugs. See the Software Update preferences pane in
MailMate.