[MlMt] Receiving "Bad Command Argument Error"

Jack Brannen jackbrannen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 09:35:37 EST 2016

Hi all,

This is my first time using a mail list so please redirect me if I'm
doing things incorrectly.

I use and love Mailmate but am having trouble with error messages about
some archive folders of mine.

http://take.ms/Q5jNA

I get messages like this for multiple Archive folders I maintain
locally. The messages appear every time I restart MailMate. Here's what
my sidebar looks like:

http://take.ms/y2xSh

I've tried simply creating some new Archive folders (as you can see) to
no avail. I also tried slicing up the group of archived messages to see
if there was one bad egg in the group. That doesn't appear to be the
case.

Our web client is Microsoft Outlook.

TIA,
Jack