[MlMt] feature request - nextUnreadMailbox: ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 06:21:33 EDT 2016

> I looked into it and it's a bit tricky to add unread-key-bindings. For
> now, I've added key bindings to go to the next/previous mailbox with
> “counted” messages. This is a reference to the display count of
> the mailbox (which is most often unread messages). The following
> should work in the next update:
>
> 	selectPreviousCountedMailbox:
> 	selectNextCountedMailbox:
>
> I couldn't come up with a better name than `Counted`. The meaning of
> the word should be “display count is not zero”.

This is *Awesome*. I didn't know how much time I actually spend on
clicking Shift+n for going to next mailbox ;)

For those who are lazy as I here are the text needed in your key .plist
file:

```
	"N" = ("selectNextCountedMailbox:",     "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline");
	"P" = ("selectPreviousCountedMailbox:", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline");
```

That nicely mirror n/p for Next/Previous unread to use Shift to say
Next/Previous "counted" folder.

Thank you Benny!

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen