[MlMt] HTML signature causing display issues with markdown

Chris Jones cjones at autonomic.ca
Sat Jun 18 11:54:27 EDT 2016

So after doing a little troubleshooting it appears that the CSS in the
my HTML signature is causing the display issues with Markdown and quoted
text in replies. If I convert my signature to basic HTML with images I'm
able to use Markdown and replies display quote text properly. Are there
any known issues with using CSS in HTML signatures?

-C