[MlMt] will MailMate be a good mail mate for me?

Jan Erik Moström lists at mostrom.pp.se
Sun Jun 12 05:23:12 EDT 2016

On 12 Jun 2016, at 10:59, David Morrison wrote:

> As I said, not everything is a mailing list so does not have anything
> common to all the messages to include in the search. Yes, saved
> searches are fine if you leave everything but mailing list messages in
> the inbox. But if you get more real mail than mailing lists and you
> want to group certain messages....

Well, if you want to do things automatically "Saved searches"/Smart
mailboxes can do everything that filters can do (as far as I know - the
only thing that differs that I know of is that saved searches are
dynamic). But if you want to do stuff manually or use the traditional
filter approach MailMate is pretty good at that also.

= jem