[MlMt] Subscriptions

charlie-lists at garrison.com.au charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Sat Jun 11 21:10:59 EDT 2016

On 12 Jun 2016, at 2:37, Marco Carmosino wrote:

> Would anyone else be interested in this? Obviously it would be have to
> be worth Benny's time to build out such a feature/payment
> infastructure, in terms of enough people being willing to subscribe.

I’m not convinced about the app store being a good way to deliver
software, but there is a small subset of software that I’m willing to
keep paying for so that I can rely on it following system updates, etc.
My MUA is certainly in that category. In this case, wouldn’t a PayPal
subscription/donation option be sufficient?

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

[Conundrum](http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt)