[MlMt] making statistics view more useful

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 12:43:22 EDT 2016

Hey,

I have great "fun" using the statistics views to figure out why I again
have 5000 unread emails and see what to just ignore.

Today I use the statistics view to find out the biggest culprit and then
a second window to find those culprits and mark them read, delete them
etc.

I do this since double clicking on the results don't actually give me
the matches, it just searches for the same field across all messages.

It would be great if one could right click a stat and do things like
"Mark All as Read", "Delete", "Move to..." etc.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen