[MlMt] tagging issues 2

Robert Brenstein rjb at uni-potsdam.de
Thu Jul 14 20:28:00 EDT 2016

Further development...

I have gotten an idea to additionally activate

submailboxes: submailbox for the messages of each account

Now, the "other" disappeared. The total does not change but subtotals
are quite different (summing across 5 accounts):

    ToDo: 12
    ToRead: 511

The lists for ToRead now include 4 from 6 entries with both tags.

Switching that extra checkbox off again, does not restore the
original list (cf. previous email) but produces

Tagged: 517
    ToDo: 12
    ToRead: 511

This behavior does not build confidence in using Mailmate, I must say.

Note that all this is done when the computer was offline, so no new
mail was coming in.

Robert