[MlMt] number of flagged from "all messages" in the menubar

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Thu Jan 28 15:37:24 EST 2016

Hi, Lars!

Thanks for the quick reply!

On 28 Jan 2016, at 21:34, Lars Ippich wrote:

> On 28 Jan 2016, at 21:32, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:
>
>> Right now I get with the default settings
>>
>> a) the number of unread messages from INBOX (hurray!) (red dot) and
>> b) the number of the flagged messages **from INBOX** (green dot)(see
>> attachments).
>>
>> Unfortunately I can only change the first (red dot) through the
>> settings.
>
> "Note: The current interface in the preferences pane can be
> misleading. The 4 radio buttons to the left are not used to configure
> the position of a single counter. They are used to configure 4
> separate counters."
>
> Simply select the counter you want to configure by using the 4 radio
> buttons on the left side :-)

I think I understood this.
What I was asking for was not the dots on the icon of MailMate in the
Dock, but the dots in the menu-bar (see attachment).

Regards,
Vlad