[MlMt] number of flagged from "all messages" in the menubar

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Thu Jan 28 15:34:48 EST 2016

On 28 Jan 2016, at 21:32, Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> Right now I get with the default settings
>
> a) the number of unread messages from INBOX (hurray!) (red dot) and
> b) the number of the flagged messages **from INBOX** (green dot)(see
> attachments).
>
> Unfortunately I can only change the first (red dot) through the
> settings.

"Note: The current interface in the preferences pane can be misleading.
The 4 radio buttons to the left are not used to configure the position
of a single counter. They are used to configure 4 separate counters."

Simply select the counter you want to configure by using the 4 radio
buttons on the left side :-)