[MlMt] Any news?

R2newslet at gmail.com R2newslet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 03:31:03 EST 2016

“Looks” are not just an aesthetic issue. The current interface has
notable clumsiness in places, which slows down my ability to absorb
information and to give commands. This is a general issue in all
software, of course. The idea that “looks are orthogonal to
usefulness” has been refuted by considerable research.

So, I vote for the original plan of hiring someone to clean up the
appearance. If you have the budget for some UI engineering, that would
be even better.

(A rather new user.)