[MlMt] Any news?

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Feb 26 05:38:00 EST 2016

Thanks for the update!

Let me suggest to keep the „Design Crowd Funding Campaign“ alive. I
believe that a lot of users (especially new users) do not even know
about this campaign. It isn not really advertised. That is why I thought
a little friendly reminder on this list might help. :-)

I believe an improved visual concept of MailMate would also help to get
some UI issues solved or eased at least  (e.g. the issue with the
„SideBar organisational tabs/menus“).

--Thomas