[MlMt] SideBar organisational tabs/menus

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:56:37 EST 2016

Hi John,

When I inadvertently archive or trash an item I didn't really want to, I
just use UNDO, Cmd-Z and it UNDO's it. I never have needed to go to the
archive or trash to find it.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke

On 25 Feb 2016, at 16:52, John Cooper mailmate-at-coopercontent.com