[MlMt] Rules and HTML parts

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Thu Feb 18 08:49:25 EST 2016

Hey all,

Is there a good introductory tutorial to creating and using rules?  I
have some idea of how they work, but it'd be nice to learn from someone
with experience.

That said, is there a way to have a rule set the display part that
should be preferred for a given message?  I “Prefer plain text” in
my preferences because it works better for me in 98% of cases, but there
are a few addresses that always send mangled (or utterly useless)
plain-text parts, so I always have to flip to the HTML part to make any
sense of what they're sending.  I'd love to have a rule Just Do That™
for me before I even open the messages.

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/