[MlMt] Rules on Inbox - Generic

Marc DR mailmate at arcict.com
Fri Feb 12 11:59:46 EST 2016

Benny,

You got the idea right !

The reason I used the smart mailbox is because it gave me a degree in
freedom

The Rule as I use it now:

	[From] [is in] [Mailbox_Source] [From]
	[Move to Mailbox] [Mailbox_Target]

example:

	[From] [is in] [Info ▸ Marketing_Confirmed] [From]
	[Move to Mailbox] [Info ▸ Marketing_Auto]
Please do note that I do not move to the Mailbox_Source because this
allows me to see what has been add recently.
I think I could achieve an identical result by tagging the "fresh" mails
before moving and untagging them after verification ( or vice versa ),
which is "easier" for you to implement. :-))

I think GUI-wise the "new-move" version could look like this

	[From] [is in] [Mailbox/SmartMailbox] [From]

	[Generic Move to first matched Source Mailbox of]
[Mailbox/SmartMailbox]
	or
	[Dynamic Move to first matched Source of]  [Mailbox/SmartMailbox]
	or
	[Fuzzy Move to Source of]  [Mailbox/SmartMailbox]

Just some ideas and have a nice WE,

Marc