[MlMt] Archive Problem

Thu Feb 11 10:52:05 EST 2016

On 11 Feb 2016, at 15:01, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 10 Feb 2016, at 18:13, Roberto Thiella wrote:
>
>> When I archive a message from the inbox to the archive box it
>> disappear from the destination folder after a very short time.
>> The problem is that it disappear from the server and I can’t rescue
>> it any more.
>
> If you can reproduce it then you can create some logs for me like
> this:

Thanks for the logs. They are a bit confusing since it seems you both
archived a message in your INBOX and in MlMt. The latter appeared to
work.

Here is the INBOX move:

	15:37:15 C: J57 UID MOVE 39756 Archive
	15:37:15 S: * OK [COPYUID 1452555050 39756 32352]
	15:37:15 S: J57 OK UID MOVE Completed.

That appears to be fine, but I see no evidence of UID 32352 actually
being in Archive, but this might be a timing issue.

Try again and this time:

* Make sure you only do a single move from INBOX to Archive.
* After moving, wait 1 minute.
* Finally, select Archive and explicitly use “Mailbox ▸
Synchronize”.

Then send the server logs like before.

(I see no signs of MailMate deleting anything.)