[MlMt] Archive Problem

Thu Feb 11 09:01:29 EST 2016

On 10 Feb 2016, at 18:13, Roberto Thiella wrote:

> When I archive a message from the inbox to the archive box it
> disappear from the destination folder after a very short time.
> The problem is that it disappear from the server and I can’t rescue
> it any more.

That sounds really bad!

> I’m using the Yandex imap server.
> Any suggestion?

I can see you are on the latest test version which means it's not a
fixed issue (I recall a recent problem with Yandex).

If you can reproduce it then you can create some logs for me like this:

* Open the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0).
* Trigger the issue including the disappearance of the email.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs”.

Then I'll look for any suspicious server interactions.