[MlMt] rule content check on body not working

Charles Bueche cblists at bueche.ch
Wed Feb 3 05:15:36 EST 2016

Hello all,

I have backup system (proxmox vzdump) sending emails with results. My
goal is to delete the mail if I find the "success" status into it, and
keep it untouched otherwise.

I have done a smart mailbox, selecting the emails with their subject, so
far so good.
Then I have a rule that again select the subject (this is working), and
try to find the success string into the message, no way.

The raw message is on http://pastebin.com/0NfCHs9E

I try to match the unquoted body text on **`INFO: Backup job finished
successfully`** (last line) but it fails.
A similar check on a much shorter vzdump result with only one backup-set
works (same string at the end).

Hints welcome.
TIA,
Charles