[MlMt] More questions

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Mon Dec 19 18:26:30 EST 2016

On 20 Dec 2016, at 2:11, Robert M. Münch wrote:

>   1. Is there a way to apply smart inbox rules in real-time. So, when
> marking a message as read that it won't show up any longer in my
> "unread" smartbox?

I’m not sure real-time updating of lists is a good idea. Personally, I
prefer the message to remain in the list until I say “Refresh”, at
which point the unread messages are removed from that smart mailbox. I
have attached ‘refresh’ to a key shortcut “R”. So once I’m
done, a quick tap on R key and message list is, well, refreshed.

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>
     Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

[Conundrum](http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt)