[MlMt] More questions

Robert M. Münch robert.muench at saphirion.com
Mon Dec 19 10:11:47 EST 2016

Hi, some more questions:

1. It looks like the sorting order is not retained. I use "newest on top" but MM switches back to "newest at bottom" if I open a different smartbox. I think I have changed the sorting order there too. Is there a way to change the default sorting order?

2. The selected columns to show are not retained as well. I selected the ones I want to show, defined these as standard and applied it to some smartboxes. But after returning only the "older" default ones are shown. In the right click menu for columns, the "revert to default" is disabled.

3. Is there a way to apply smart inbox rules in real-time. So, when marking a message as read that it won't show up any longer in my "unread" smartbox?

--
Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6

Saphirion AG