[MlMt] Timeout when setting up SSL/TLS.

Han Trinh hantrinh at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:17:51 EST 2016

Benny,

I just sent you my server logs from my work account that I’m having
the issues with smtp.office365.com on port 587.  The issue happens
intermittently but very often. The only way I can recover is to keep
retrying or by closing and restarting MailMate.

Note: setting smtp.office365.com to port 25 (with SSL) doesn’t work.
I can’t send any emails through that setup.  So had to switch it back
to port 587.

I wonder if something happened recently with office 365’s SMTP
servers, or perhaps a bug in an apple os update?   Hopefully there is
something we can do to help alleviate or fix this issue.

…Han