[MlMt] Feature request: Highlighting oft search words in body and header

Tue Aug 30 09:15:06 EDT 2016

On 29 Aug 2016, at 11:27, Mike Brasch wrote:

> something I really miss is highligting of search words in mail body
> and header. Sometimes I have only a vague idea what I'm looking for
> and skimming over many hits and long mails is very time consuming.

If you hit ⌘F then MailMate highlights matches within the body of the
email (this works better in the latest test release), but I can see that
should be improved to happen automatically when having an active search
in the toolbar search field. Also, MailMate cannot currently highlight
matches in the headers view, but I'll put that on my list as well.