[MlMt] sending emails that were in excel

Annamarie annamarie.pluhar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:08:12 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

This seems like it is a basic question and that I **should** know the
answer - but I don't.

I have 13 email addresses in Excel. I copied the column and pasted into
a BCC field and then gave each address a comma. All but the first have
bounced with addressee unknown. Now that they have bounced, I can see
that there was an "=" sign in front of each address.  Obviously I should
be doing something different. What would that be? (yes, I know about a
proper email list service - I use Aweber.)

P.S. Thanks for all helpful comments on archiving email - I have to get
back to that project soon!

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)