[MlMt] Devonthink

Mike Petonic petonic at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 25 17:37:39 EDT 2016

On 25 Aug 2016, at 11:46, Jan Erik Moström wrote:
> They both have user interfaces that be considered ... "rough". EN has
> an almost flat "learning curve" while DT will surprise you for years
> you with functionality that you didn't know existed.

In short, similar in priorities and power as MailMate :-) See how it all
comes around full-circle?

Hmmm.  I've got a license for DT , but I've never warmed to it.   I tend
to take my meeting notes and brainstorming sessions in Freeplane,
Omnifocus for tasks (I'm not terribly disciplined), and of course, MM
for email.