[MlMt] return of the "read" without reading problem

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 14:51:45 EDT 2016

On 23 Aug 2016, at 12:44, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

> Just got the new beta, and when I clicked on an unread message in my
> inbox, it got marked unread,

(I assume you meant "got marked read")

> even though I don’t keep the preview pane open. Looking at the
> bottom of the window, I saw a kind of grayed out line down there where
> the little holder to open the preview pane should be

I suspect that your preview pane was open, but only one pixel high or
so. I got caught that way too, and posted a similar message here
complaining that messages were being marked read as soon as I selected
them, before realizing what the problem was.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com