[MlMt] Bug: return of the "read" without reading problem

John D. Muccigrosso muccigrosso at icloud.com
Tue Aug 23 12:44:01 EDT 2016

Just got the new beta, and when I clicked on an unread message in my
inbox, it got marked unread, even though I don’t keep the preview pane
open. Looking at the bottom of the window, I saw a kind of grayed out
line down there where the little holder to open the preview pane should
be (didn’t take a screen shot, sorry). So I grabbed it and opened up
the preview, then closed it, which made it look the way it’s supposed
to (with the little circle for a handle. Now new messages don’t get
marked read when I click on them.

Strikes me as some kind of bug from the transition to the new version.

John