[MlMt] email getting stuck until a restart

Sat Aug 20 09:23:51 EDT 2016

On 18 Aug 2016, at 16:39, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> Last week, while on an airplane, I composed several emails.  WiFi was
> on so that I could watch the flight info map, but since I did not pay
> for Internet access the email couldn't go out.  That was fine; it was
> what I expected.  I did receive pop-ups asking about certificate
> mismatches; naturally, I declined to let MailMate continue.
> However...  when I got home and was properly online, the emails did
> not go out.  Instead, when I restarted MailMate after a system crash,
> they went out, confusing my recipients.

I'm very sorry about that and it's actually a known issue. Recently I
believe I was able to reproduce it and I also fixed a potential issue.
I'm not yet 100% sure it has been fixed though.

Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane to get the latest test release which includes this fix.