[MlMt] (MailMate 2.0BETA) Changing the headers view

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Wed Aug 17 15:34:09 EDT 2016

For some reason I can't get MailMate to remember that I would like to
see the headers in the List instead of Compact view.

I open an email, click on the View menu > Headers > List, and the change
takes effect in the currently open email. But opening another email just
reverts to the old compact view.

Was there something I had to do to select the List view as default?

I mentioned that I'm using the BETA in the subject line in case that's
the reason. If it is, I don't mind waiting for a fix. It's not annoying
or pressing, just curious.

Sherif