[MlMt] 2 questions

Tue Aug 16 07:42:07 EDT 2016

On 16 Aug 2016, at 0:02, Howard Wettstein wrote:

> 1. When I look through older correspondences the attachments are
> sometimes missing. I can find my replies and, scrolling down, the
> original received message, but the attachment is not there. Is there a
> way to retrieve it? Why isn’t it there.

I don't know. MailMate does not currently include a feature which allows
the user to strip attachments from a message (it's quite often
requested). In other words, MailMate certainly did not remove them.

I can take a look at the raw messages if you like. Send them via “Help
▸ Send Feedback” (drag them onto the composer in order to attach
them).

> 2. I don’t seem to be using the 2.0 beta. How does one get it?

It's still kind of semi-private (only announced on this list). You can
find a link on this page: https://freron.com/twopointoh

I'll probably have to make it public or maybe even release most of it as
1.9.5 since the current public 1.9.4 version does not work well on OS X
Sierra (more than 2% of my users have already upgraded to the Sierra OS
beta). Well, I have to do *something* before Sierra is officially
released :)