[MlMt] Matching on attachment names

Tue Aug 16 08:17:03 EDT 2016

On 15 Aug 2016, at 18:21, Sherif Soliman wrote:

>> - Attachment-name  contains  meeting note
>
> I can confirm that setting the `Attachment-Name` condition didn't work
> for me either (on the latest MailMate 2.0BETA - 6050).

Yes, “Attachment-Name” is actually an implementation detail which I
should probably hide.

> But setting the `Filename` condition did. e.g., Filename > contains >
> jpg.

Yes, this should work. I think it's available both in the 2.0 beta and
the public 1.9.4 release, but there's a caveat. Only the 2.0 beta
handles it properly for recently arrived emails due to an issue which
affects any kind of condition involving MIME sub-parts.

Let me know if it still doesn't work as expected and we'll debug the
issue.