[MlMt] fonts in 2.0 BETA

Mon Aug 15 09:41:04 EDT 2016

I’m posting this here, since I think its “of general interest”.

Based on messing with font settings, tell me if I understand this
correctly.

If I choose a font for the message body, it will be applied to HTML
messages (overriding the font chosen by the sender).

If I open a plain-text message, or one that’s converted to HTML via
Markdown, the “theme for plain text emails” takes over and I get
whatever font is defined there.

If that’s true, it seems backwards to me. I would like to choose a
font for plain text and locally rendered Markdown, and I would like HTML
messages from others to appear exactly as sent. Is that possible?

--
Rob McBroom
http://www.skurfer.com/