[MlMt] lack of focus

Billy Youdelman billy at MIX.ORG
Sun Apr 10 14:18:39 EDT 2016

Vlad Ghitulescu wrote:

> I'm seeing something like a *lack of focus* :-): I switch from another
> application to MailMate, the screen changes to the space where
> MailMate resides **BUT** the focus remains on the previous application
> :-(
>
> I mostly discover this after trying some keyboard-shortcuts specific
> to MailMate and wondering why they don't work… until I see the name
> of the current active application near the black apple upper left.
>
> Does somebody else experience something similar?

Oh, yes, every day, several times a day.  Apple have gotten incredibly
sloppy with this.  And if you prefer the icon view (Command 1) for items
in folders, there's even more slop there.

Sad, but true.  The one sure thing here is this is not MailMate's
fault...

ビリー ヨーデルマん
+1 310 839 7673
http://MIX.ORG/