[MlMt] lack of focus

Vlad Ghitulescu Vlad at Ghitulescu.de
Sun Apr 10 14:13:28 EDT 2016

Hello!

I'm seeing something like a *lack of focus* :-): I switch from another
application to MailMate, the screen changes to the space where MailMate
resides **BUT** the focus remains on the previous application :-(

I mostly discover this after trying some keyboard-shortcuts specific to
MailMate and wondering why they don't work… until I see the name of
the curent active application near the black apple upper left.

Does somebody else experience something similar?

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad