[MlMt] Stop evaluating rules?

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Wed Sep 23 14:05:25 EDT 2015

I've noticed this in several instances, and it's now annoying enough to
prompt me to ask about it…

On my INBOX, I have a bunch of rules defined.  In this latest case, for
example, I have rules that move messages received to my son's or
daughter's public email address into appropriate IMAP mailboxes (one for
each of them).

E.g.:
- rule: if "To" contains "son at whatever" move to son's mailbox
- rule: if "To" contains "daughter at whatever" move to daughter's mailbox

What actually happens, though, when I send a message to both my son and
daughter at the same time, *both* messages end up in "daughter's
mailbox", because the rule processing falls through from one to the
next.

Is there a way to tell MailMate to stop processing rules once conditions
have been sufficiently satisfied?

Thanks.
randy