[MlMt] Multi-accounts - always sending from primary account?

Fri Sep 25 02:53:25 EDT 2015

On 23 Sep 2015, at 7:40, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> I just noticed that with 1.9.2 ( latest alpha ) when I choose a
> secondary account to send messages from, they seem to be sent from my
> primary/main account - is this a known issue?

No, it's not. You are welcome to share details by writing me off list.

Just in case Gmail is involved: Google has a horrible “feature”
(bug?) in which they rewrite the From header based on the SMTP login
used. In other words, if writing from `a at example.com` using the SMTP
login of `b at example.com` then the From address is rewritten to
`b at example.com` when sending. (They should instead reject a message if
it doesn't satisfy their SMTP policies.)