[MlMt] Unquoted Body Text not found by search

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:13:36 EDT 2015

I just received an email that mentioned a person's name; call her Jane
Smith. I answered the sender, quoting the original email, including the
bit with "Jane Smith". Then I thought I'd like to have the email and my
reply included in one of my existing smart mailboxes.

When I add the condition "Unquoted Body Text contains Smith," the
original email is not included in the smart mailbox. But when I add the
condition "Quoted Body Text contains Smith," my reply is included.

Wha?

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com