[MlMt] Org mode support

Sat Sep 19 04:53:09 EDT 2015

On 17 Sep 2015, at 12:21, Lars Chr. Duus Hausmann wrote:

> I am pretty happy MailMate user, but I was wondering if it possible to
> convert from org-mode syntax to HTML, like it is currently possible to
> write in Markdown and get HTML output.

Currently MailMate only supports 1 variant of Markdown.

> I’ve looked briefly at the Markdown to HTML.mmCommand script, but
> not sure howto hook an org-mode converter into mailmate.

A hack would be to extract the tables and convert them separately and
then inject them into the HTML generated by MailMate. A trick for this
is to replace the table with a UUID and then after the conversion
replace the UUID (in the HTML) with the separately converted table. I'm
using this trick myself for some of the HTML related features described
on the list recently (code styling, math styling, embedded HTML).