[MlMt] ListMate - for those with too many mailing lists

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 06:47:18 EDT 2015

Hey,

Okey so that is going to require a bit more work than I got time for
now.
There aren't a good mail header in that mail to easily find the right
thing to do.

I guess you just need to ask Benny (right ?) how to script mailmate to
reply to a mail.

But that said, I think a simpler mechanism would be to just click reply
and then use something like
TextExpander to have a /approv or similar shortcut for inserting the

/max