[MlMt] ListMate - for those with too many mailing lists

Thu Sep 3 10:15:33 EDT 2015

On 3 Sep 2015, at 12:47, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> I guess you just need to ask Benny (right ?) how to script mailmate to
> reply to a mail.

MailMate did not have functionality to pick out a specific subpart to
create the reply, but I've added that now. For testing I created a
command to approve MailMan messages and I'll wrap that up in an example
bundle. I just don't have time for that right now :-) (It won't work
before I've also released a test version with the subpart addition and
some other details.)

I also added that the command automatically asks for the password and
stores it in the keychain. The only thing missing is that the email is
either automatically sent or a composer window is opened (neither is
possible now -- currently a draft is just created for the reply).