[MlMt] ListMate - for those with too many mailing lists

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 17:53:21 EDT 2015

Current implementation is super simple.

Pass the proper list-* header to script that finds the first http url and opens it.

With approve I reckon you'll need a bit more
But if it can be deduced from the headers in your mail we could.

Can you share the headers of a mail you want approve to be available for ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen