[MlMt] ListMate - for those with too many mailing lists

Philip Paeps philip at trouble.is
Wed Sep 2 17:18:55 EDT 2015

On 2015-09-02 12:41:56 (+0200), Max Rydahl Andersen
<max.andersen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here is a little experiment I wrote up over lunch since Benny haven't
> added the buttons I asked for (mostly just kidding :)
>
> https://github.com/maxandersen/listMate.mmBundle

Oh this is a great idea.  Would you consider adding support for people
who moderate too many mailing lists too?

I would really like an "approve" command: prompt for the moderator
password (bonus points if you can get it from a plist) and reply to the
message with the password in an Approved: header.

Still trying to achieve feature parity between my Mutt and MailMate
setups. ;-)

Philip

--
Philip Paeps