[MlMt] Replying to a group message

Mark Wadham mm at rkw.io
Tue Sep 1 05:57:46 EDT 2015

On 1 Sep 2015, at 10:51, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> I'm not sure I quite understand the question. Make sure you understand
> the email address related settings described
> [here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/account_setup) and if it doesn't
> do what you want then try sending me a more detailed example (and
> maybe an example message). You can send it off list to protect your
> email addresses.

Apologies that I didn't explain this very well.  Here's a more detailed
example:

I have one IMAP account with several email adresses on several domains,
eg:

mark at banana.com *
mark2 at banana.com
stuff at banana.com
mark at orange.com

The first address (*) is the first email address in the list and
therefore the default.

I am a member of a mailing list for which the address I receive messages
on is list at orange.com.  If I reply to one of these messages, it defaults
to mark at banana.com rather than mark at orange.com.  I have defined an
address pattern of:

*@orange\.com

which I thought would fix this but apparently not.

Thanks,
Mark