[MlMt] Replying to a group message

Tue Sep 1 05:51:43 EDT 2015

On 31 Aug 2015, at 19:48, Mark Wadham wrote:

> If I receive a message to a group, say:  stuff at mydomain.com, and I
> have an alias set up for the same domain as say, mark at domain.com, when
> I click reply it defaults to the default email address rather than
> using the one that matches the same domain.  Is there a way to make it
> default to the first address on the same domain?

I'm not sure I quite understand the question. Make sure you understand
the email address related settings described
[here](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/account_setup) and if it doesn't
do what you want then try sending me a more detailed example (and maybe
an example message). You can send it off list to protect your email
addresses.