[MlMt] Using MailMate for 'handoff' from iDevices

Wed Oct 28 03:46:03 EDT 2015

On 28 Oct 2015, at 8:21, Philip Paeps wrote:

> It could be that "webpages" are special though and Mail is
> insufficiently special.  Or the other way around.

Email clients do not even agree on the format of a draft email. If I
remember correctly then an Apple Mail draft is something completely
different from what Apple Mail sends. In other words, the draft is some
kind of private format. In MailMate, a draft and a sent email is
(currently) the same thing. Also, each email client supports a different
set of email features (HTML, `format=flowed`, OpenPGP, S/MIME, ...) and
often do it in different ways.