[MlMt] duplicate messages on move to other mailbox

Jason Davies ophiochoslists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:39:20 EDT 2015

ok, let's start worknig this out. More information:

1) This occurs when one machine is not running as often as when it
isn't. So it's not a race situation.
2) Mailmate only selects a very small number (5%?) of these as
duplicates from the menu so it thinks they are different messages. Does
this rule out the risk aversion factor of interruption?

3) I've now verified it happens when I move the message manually and no
rules are being applied.

You seem to say I would have to 'catch' it in the activity monitor but
that doesn't stay at the end for than a fraction of a second.

This is making Mailmate completely unusable for me, unfortunately, as I
rely on marking messages read for my to-do workflow. Obviously,
duplicates that I have to remove manually destroy that as I then
encounter another unread version...

If there's a way to track it and diagnose, I'd be grateful. I'm tempted
to uninstall and do a fresh one (annoying but less annoying than the
duplication!)

Cheers,

Jason
--