[MlMt] Emailing and Resizing Photos

David Verch dverch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 03:48:47 EDT 2015

Thank you for the responses. Looks like the easiest way is to make an
automator workflow you can make that drag and drop. Alfred looks like it
may be a powerful solution but I need to learn how to use it. I added a
workflow but I was not able to figure out how to use it exactly as it is
not intuitive. I will have to sit down when I have more time to figure
Alfred out.

David